nedelja, 21. oktober 2012

Drift Wood Christmas Tree


Inspired by lovely wood & wool Christmas tree I made one for our home and photo prop for our two shops. I assembled beautiful drift wood that we have picked up by the Slovenian coast. This one measures 12". Vintage Christmas glass ornaments that I buy on antique markets remind me on my happy childhood with my grand parents. The most beautiful and precious are glass birds..I recently buy one very beautiful and used it for etsy banner for my cherry tree vintage and re purposed shop.


4 komentarji:

  1. Hi Vesna!
    Love this adorable little tree! I have thought about making one myself, and just had to come see yours! I sure love your eye for loveliness! Thanks for sharing! Hope all is well with you and
    Mojca!!

    We are feeling our first little coolness of fall here in Florida! Lovely, but I do love my warmer Florida winters, too! I think we may have the best of both here!

    Hugs to you!
    Becky

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow, ovo je prekrasno! Res super ideja in super izvedba! Pozdrav, Jagoda

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ta fotografija mi je tako všeč, odlično je vse skupaj.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Excellent idea! So very inspiring!

    OdgovoriIzbriši