ponedeljek, 7. marec 2011

my crocheted hangers for beautiful art of Rebekah Leigh




 
We made another swap with Rebekah. She picked raspberry love crocheted hanger and crocheted hanger with lavander edges. I picked her vintage Singer sewing mashine and vintage grandads camera art prints. They both look so great!! She wrote some kind words about my hangers on her blog and made this beautiful treasury. I'm very happy because her art is so beautiful. For more delight art look into her etsy shop and her website.

You can find more retro inspired hangers crocheted by me here.
Have a beautiful day!

2 komentarja:

  1. Thank you, you are so dear! It was a pleasure of course, I adore my hangers, you are so talented! :-) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi! Beautiful hangers. I did a swap with Rebekah too for her amazing Girl on a Horse print. http://www.etsy.com/listing/62261548/the-red-horse-took-her-home-print-of-an

    Enjoy your prints! Stacie

    OdgovoriIzbriši